- As an architect you work on big and small projects, to improve the client their business systems and define their processes.
- You provide methodologies, processes and a governance framework to our clients.
- You report to executive levels.
- You do projects bases on your own expertise, skills and ambition.
- You have relevant experience with IT Enterprise Architecture (at least 1 year).
- You have a master's degree.
- You are a real team player and a strong communicator.
- Knowledge of TOGAF. It's a plus if you are certified.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Tri-ICT is a ParkLane business unit dedicated to develop and provide quality IT consulting, project and recruitment services to organizations. We operate in co-creation with our own highly qualified Me inc.® consultants, our partners and other TriFinance business groups.
Our services are based on knowledge, experience, skills, methods and resources related to IT and business, in narrow sense, and innovative digital solutions, in a broader sense. Tri-ICT maintains a friendly, fair, and creative work environment, which respects diversity, new ideas, and hard work.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a (junior) enterprise architect. You will help us to further shape this unit and be part of a fantastic team.
- You decide your own career path! We will help you on the way to achieve certain goals.
- The chance to think of innovative IT-solutions and to implement them with an important impact on the business.
- Extensive training and mentoring courses, to give you the possibility to improve your skills and knowledge.
- And..... the possibility to compose your own salary package via our FlexRewardPlan. Of course you will have the usual things like a company car, fuel card, group/health insurance, net expenses...