As an ICT support engineer you have the following tasks:
- Installation and configuration of laptops on Linux and Windows.
- Helpdesk and support for all the employees.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of the IT infrastructure and network.
- Managing of back-ups on laptops and servers.
- You report to the infrastructure & virtualization administrator.
- You’ve had a first professional experience (1 – 2 years) as an IT Support Engineer.
- Experience with Linux. A plus if you also know Windows.
- Nice to have: knowledge of IT security, system monitoring, virtualization, VPN and cloud computing.
- You speak fluent English. Spreek je ook Nederlands, dan is dat zeker een plus!
- You are a team-player with a positive attitude, passionate about IT and helping your colleagues energizes you!
Our client is located in Ghent and is a leading player in the medical technology sector. Established more than 10 years ago, they have grown their business team up to 35 people.
Their IT team is one of their most important pillars. Looking to further continue their growth and expansion, they are also looking forward to welcoming an extra colleague to this team. If you have had a first helpdesk experience and affinity with system administration, this might be the job opportunity for you!
- Competitive salary and extras.
- Good work-life balance.
- A crucial position in a growing, young and dynamic company.
- Personalized training program.
- A full-time job in Ghent.
Are you THAT motivated ICT support engineer
we are looking for?
Send you cv now to email@example.com
or call me on +32 476 48 30 82.