· As Project Manager you define the project, you coordinate, follow-up and you are responsible for the final result, all within the aligned time, scope and budget.
· You combine an Agile approach with current project methodologies such as Prince2.
· You deliver quality within the predetermined budget.
· You are the contact person bridging between external partners and the team.
· You work with your colleagues on new ideas and know how to translate them
· You proactively and explicitly manage the risks & issues on your project.
- You have several years of relevant experience as a Project Manager in software development environments and / or software implementation projects.
- You are able to design medium or large projects consisting of 1 or more project teams.
- You have good knowledge and experience of best practices and methodologies in the field of project management.
- Knowledge and experience with development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum and Prince are a plus.
- Working together is an obvious thing for you. You therefore continuously strive together with the team and the customer for the desired result.
- Your analytical insight to understand and structure complex problems is a given.
- You possess very good people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, towards the team, the customer, and the management are a must have.
- Experience with distributed teams is a plus.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently. French is a plus.
Tri-ICT is a ParkLane business unit dedicated to develop and provide quality IT consulting, project and recruitment services to organizations. We operate in co-creation with our own highly qualified Me inc.® consultants, our partners and other TriFinance business groups. Our consultants are active in the banking, public and corporate sector.
Our services are based on knowledge, experience, skills, methods and resources related to IT and business, in narrow sense, and innovative digital solutions, in a broader sense. Tri-ICT maintains a friendly, fair, and creative work environment, which respects diversity, new ideas, and hard work.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a project manager. You will help us to further shape this unit and be part of a fantastic team.
- You decide your own career path! We will help you on the way to achieve certain goals.
- The chance to think of innovative IT-solutions and to implement them with an important impact on the business.
- Extensive training and mentoring courses, to give you the possibility to improve your skills and knowledge.
- And..... the possibility to compose your own salary package via our FlexRewardPlan. Of course you will have the usual things like a company car, fuel card, group/health insurance, net expenses...