Currently we are looking for a Senior .NET Software Engineer with focus on Web Development in Angular for a permanent role at our customer.
- You develop new functionalities within our software products and contribute ideas for optimization and innovation throughout the entire development process;
- You give advice to the analysis of software development tasks and develop software;
- You perform technical and progress follow-up on software projects.
- You work in a Agile/SCRUM way;
- Give support on developed software within your domain;
- Take up responsibility in development software & unit tests;
- Perform follow-up on validation tests for the developed software;
- Maintain/adapt software documentation.
We are looking for candidates that have a good amount of technical know-how and a proven track record:
- Minimum of a few years of experience in professional software development, preferably in a web based (ASP.NET, MVC, AngularJS) product environment;
- You are fluent in English, any other language is considered a plus;
- You are able and happy to take the technical lead in the product development process and creation of software designs;
- Experience with REST API’s;
- Experience with testing frameworks;
- You are able to give coaching on specific software development practices and techniques to other team members;
- You have experience with Database modelling and hands-on experience with MS SQL Server and/or Oracle.
We consider it a great plus if you also...
- Have knowledge of Jira, Subversion, TeamCity, Maven, NuGet, Git is an asset;
- Already come in with experience in Agile/SCRUM context;
- Have experience in financial application development;
- Education: A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- You are a good team player, able to share your knowledge;
- Positive can-do attitude, open to other technologies;
- Hands-on, motivated and committed to success are words one can use to describe your behavior;
- You are eager to meet deadlines, proactive;
- You demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Our client is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services . They help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide.
Our customer offers you a full-time position in a team-based, international, leading financial organisation. You will find straightforward communication, a fast-paced work environment and challenging projects.
- Your know-how will be rewarded with interesting career opportunities
- An above average salary & net allowance
- Company car & fuel card
- Group insurance & DKV Hospitalization plan