- You translate the requirements of our clients into function specifications.
- You map the requirements, processes and information flows, in collaboration with all the stakeholders.
- You have an advising role and help to detect possible process improvements.
- You document everything.
- You translate the requirements in terms of digital transformation to concrete actions.
- You have a proven track-record as a functional analyst.
- You have at least 4 years of experience within IT functional analysis.
- Experience as technical project manager and/or analist voor digitalisation projects is a plus.
- Experience with or knowledge of UML and/or BMPN is a big plus.
- You speak fluent Dutch & English. French is an asset.
Tri-ICT is a ParkLane business unit dedicated to develop and provide quality IT consulting, project and recruitment services to organizations. We operate in co-creation with our own highly qualified Me inc.® consultants, our partners and other TriFinance business groups.
Our services are based on knowledge, experience, skills, methods and resources related to IT and business, in narrow sense, and innovative digital solutions, in a broader sense. Tri-ICT maintains a friendly, fair, and creative work environment, which respects diversity, new ideas, and hard work.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a functional analyst. You will help us to further shape this unit and be part of a fantastic team.
- You decide your own career path! We will help you on the way to achieve certain goals.
- The chance to think of innovative IT-solutions and to implement them with an important impact on the business.
- Extensive training and mentoring courses, to give you the possibility to improve your skills and knowledge.
- And..... the possibility to compose your own salary package via our FlexRewardPlan. Of course you will have the usual things like a company car, fuel card, group/health insurance, net expenses...